- Hassle-free tour with bike and helmet rental included
- See many top Tokyo sights such as Tokyo Skytree, and Ueno Park
- A bike tour helps you to cover more ground than a walking tour
- Enjoy the perk of having Japanese snacks and bottled water included
Departure & Return
Take the JR Line (Yamanote Line, Keihin-Tohoku Line, or Sobu Line) and get off at Akihabara. Follow directions for Central Gate (中央口). Exit the station via the Central Gate. After going through a ticket gate, turn LEFT and exit the station building. Once outside the building, turn RIGHT and cross the street towards Yodobashi-Akiba building. After crossing the street, turn LEFT (facing Yodobashi-Akiba building) and continue for about 120 meters. At the first corner after an intersection with traffic lights, make a RIGHT turn onto a small street. On the corner, there is a construction site surrounded by white walls. Turn LEFT at the first corner. There is a Japanese restaurant on the corner. Our office is about 60 meters ahead on your right-hand side. It is located on the first (ground) floor of a 12-storied red brick color apartment building. The closest land mark is the AKIHABARA BAY HOTEL which is located in the next building to ours.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tokyo Discovery Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff