- Odaiba bike tour and Tokyo Bay cruise
- Experience the world-famous Tsukiji fish market with a knowledgeable guide
- Cross the Rainbow Bridge on foot and see magnificent views of Tokyo Bay
- Bicycle to Odaiba Marine Park and DiverCity Tokyo Plaza
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience with a nationally licensed guide
Departure & Return
Please go out Toei Subway Kachidoki Station (E17) from A3a or A3b Exit and walk straight ahead. You will find Quraz building, our meeting spot, on your left.
What To Expect
Begin your Odaiba bike adventure in front of the Quraz Building near Kachidoki station in the morning, where you’ll meet your group and guide. Continue first by foot to the nearby Tsukiji Market, where you’ll begin your exploration of this massive seafood warehouse and commercial center. Spend some time wandering the seemingly endless aisles of vendors at this fascinating facility selling just about any type of sea creature you can imagine.
Proceed from Tsukiji with your guide across the Rainbow Bridge and into the Odaiba district proper. As you cross over this 2,618-foot-long (798m) bridge, admire grand views of greater Tokyo Bay, making sure to check out the solar-powered lights that illuminate the bridge in rainbow colors each evening.
Finish crossing the bridge and hop aboard your bike to begin your exploration of the rest of Odaiba. A bike is one of the best ways to explore Odaiba’s sights given the area’s sprawling size. Your comfortable bike offers the perfect vehicle for beginning and expert cyclists alike to discover this massive area. Follow along as your guide directs you past some of the top scenic historic sights of the area, stopping first at the sandy beaches of Odaiba Marine Park, set along a quiet cove in the bay.
Then pedal on to DiverCity Tokyo Plaza, a local nexus for entertainment, dining and shopping situated along the water. Take some time to purchase lunch at your own expense from the vast selection of restaurants on offer.
Following lunch, climb aboard a waiting ship nearby to begin your cruise of Tokyo Bay, motoring along the water route between Odaiba and Hinode Pier. Then disembark the boat, getting directions from your guide to your next destination, or continue the fun and shopping in the area nearby.
Click View additional info to see a map of the meeting point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Riders should dress comfortably
- As there is no basket on the rental bikes, riders should carry very little with them. If necessary, please bring a light backpack or messenger bag for belongings.
- Rider height must be between 53 inches and 75 inches (135cm - 190cm) in order ensure proper bike fit
- Maximum rider weight is 210 lbs (95kg)
- Attractions may be omitted or substituted due to operational reasons. In case of bad weather, cycling may be canceled and tour will be conducted via public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Y&Y Tours Tokyo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff