Departure & Return
The guide will wait for you (holding a sign with your name on it) just outside of the ticket gate of the JR Marunouchi North Exit of Tokyo Station. Please note that this is the exit of the JR lines, not the (underground) exit of the metro lines.
The tour ends in Asakusa, the guide can either drop you off in a restaurant or bar in the neighborhood, or the guide can drop you off at the entrance of the metro station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tokiotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff