- Eat like a local on a walking food tour of Tokyo's Shimbashi district
- Join thousands of 'salarymen' (Japanese office workers) as they unwind after work
- Sample Japanese drinking food like ‘yakitori’ (grilled skewers), ‘gyoza’ (dumplings), and sashimi
- Feel like a local as you socialize and 'blow off some steam' with Japanese office workers
- Visit lesser-known drinking dens and Japanese-style casual eateries (izakayas)
- Get off the beaten path and explore the Shimbashi district, an area still popular with locals
Departure & Return
Meet up point: In front of SL Quare Steam Engine (Three ladies statue side) Address: 2-7-1 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo-to 105-0004 〒105-0004 東京都港区新橋二丁目７ Access: Shimbashi Station - JR Yamanote Line, Ginza Subway Line and Yurikamome monorail SL Square Exit
End point: JR Shimbashi Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults only 20 years old and above
- Karaoke After Party available
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pesctarian and Vegetarian friendly
- Not recommended for Vegans and Gluten-free
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Arigato Japan KK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Evening Tokyo Walking Food Tour of Shimbashi.