- Small-group walking tour of Yanaka Ginza district in Tokyo
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes food tastings and lunch
- Walk at a leisurely pace suitable for most people with moderate fitness
Departure & Return
In front of the Doutor Coffee Shop, North/East Side of Nippori Station - Your guide will be holding a red/orange sign saying "Magical Trip" - Meeting point is next to Excelsior Cafe and Tendon Tenya restaurant - Don't go to Nishi-Nippori Station. That is the wrong station. Go to Nippori Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY MagicalTrip Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms