- 90-minute tour of the Adelaide Oval
- Get a close look at the inner workings of the Adelaide Oval with an informative guide
- See old and new highlights within the recently renovated stadium complex
- Visit the Bradman Museum in the Oval to see cricket memorabilia
Departure & Return
Enter the Adelaide Oval through the South Gate off War Memorial Drive. Approach Adelaide Oval Stadium Concierge to check-in for your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Enclosed footwear is required, the tour does cover 2.5km of walking (stiletto heels are not permitted)
- There is no wheelchair access inside the heritage listed scoreboard but there is access to all other areas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adelaide Oval SMA Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.