- Full-day Barossa Valley wine-tasting tour from Adelaide
- Visit the tasting rooms (known as 'cellar doors' in Australia) of four wineries
- Marvel at the Whispering Wall, where you can hear someone talking 500 feet away
- Admire the fantastic rose gardens at Chateau Yaldara
- Enjoy wine tastings and a lunch platter of artisanal local goods at Peter Lehmann
- Hear how Langmeil Winery restored the world’s oldest-known shiraz vineyard, originally planted in 1843
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Continue to your first winery of the day, Chateau Yaldara, where you’ll enjoy a tasting of red and white varietals. Then visit the quaint town of Tanunda to stretch your legs with a short walk before heading just outside of town to your second winery, Peter Lehmann. Here, enjoy the atmosphere of the handsome stone building from the 1880s while you taste a variety of wines, and then dig in to a lunch of cured meats, regional cheese, bread and fresh produce.
After eating, over to Langmeil Winery, just next door, and learn about the history of this property, from its shiraz vineyard, the oldest-known in the world, to the three Barossa Valley local residents who purchased the neglected winery in the 1990s and fully restored it. In the rustic tasting room (aka cellar door), enjoy wine samples provided by the staff.
Next, head to your last winery of the day, stopping at Mengler’s Hill Lookout to enjoy views over the valley before arriving at the last winery for the day - a location specially selected by your local guide, who will take into consideration the group size, group tastes and the season.
Throughout the day, your knowledgeable guide and the hosts at each winery share insider information about winemaking in Barossa Valley, providing a personalized touch that enhances your wine experience. Your tour ends with the drive back to Adelaide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No children under 3 years of age
- No prams allowed
- Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- Minimum age to consume alcohol: 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please indicate which country you traveled from
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Adelaide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lunch is good and no hassle for pick up point due to it is very nearby our hotel" See review