- See the sights of Adelaide via a relaxing boat ride
- Learn why the Torrens River is so important to the city
- Find out why Adelaide has been ranked one of the top liveable cities
- Get plenty of photos of the attractions while on the river
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdelaide, Adelaide, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
At Popeye's Elder Park Landing, on the river near the Rotunda and the Festival Center. Look out for the round blue Popeye sign and a flag blowing the the breeze.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Popeye isn't conventionally wheelchair accessible BUT if patrons are prepared for 6 steps up, over and into the boat with handrails it is possible. The Skipper will lend assistance. This may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Seats are assigned as general admission with a capactiy of 48 passangers per boat. Avaliablity will not be known in advance of the cruise time. Popeye operates on a 'first come first served basis'.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY AT and LB Shuman PTY LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Overall,a relaxing way to see Adelaide,,and hear about some of the history in an affordable way ." See review