- Hear from your onboard guide about the history of Adelaide and Hahndorf
- Drive to landmarks in and around Adelaide, including the North Terrace, St. Peters Cathedral, and King William Street
- Sample the treats at Haigh's Chocolates
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
* Please call Adelaide Sightseeing on 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details for pickup (If required) * Otherwise please check in at 9.00am at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your tour swings through Adelaide's cultural precinct where you'll see the North Terrace, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, home to the Adelaide Zoo and Bicentennial Conservatory, and the National Wine Centre. Continue past the tree-lined streets, mansions, and historic buildings of North Adelaide, then stop at St. Peters Cathedral or the Adelaide Oval.
Take a factory tour at Haigh's Chocolates and try samples of their famous chocolates before returning to King William Street near Rundle Mall via the South Parklands, West Terrace, and North Terrace.
Have the option to disembark at noon on King William Street and make your own way back to the central meeting point by 1pm, or stay on the coach to return to the center. At either location, you'll have time to purchase lunch before the afternoon portion of the tour begins.
At 1:15pm, board the coach that goes to Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills. Travel to Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, and take in sweeping views of the city and coast. After a stop for photo ops, continue through the villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate, and Bridgewater. Stop at the Beerenberg Farm Shop for time to taste and purchase some products (own expense) before arriving at Hahndorf.
Spend the afternoon independently exploring the main street of Adelaide’s oldest German settlement. Sample locally-made German specialties and produce, check out shops with arts and crafts, and choose between afternoon tea and a traditional German beer tasting at the Hahndorf Inn Hotel.
Your tour ends by returning to central Adelaide in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre does not open on Sundays & SA Public Holidays – itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre. The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide’s stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection. The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years’ Day so further time will be spent exploring the city.
- The morning tour will stop at 12.00pm on King William Street near Rundle Mall. Passengers can choose to disembark here to get some lunch & make their own way back to the Adelaide Central Bus Station by 1pm or stay onboard the coach that will return to the ACBS at 12:15pm. Clients then have free time to purchase their own lunch before boarding at 1.15pm for the afternoon part of their full day tour.
- This tour combines the Adelaide City Highlights and the Adelaide Hills & Hahndorf tours. Lunch is not included.
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms