2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There are several first-rate wine growing regions near Adelaide—Barossa and Grace valleys and McLaren Vale come to mind—but none are as close to the city as the Adelaide Hills. This winery tour of the historic Magill Estate, located in the hills minutes from central Adelaide, is ideal for travelers who don’t want to spend time traveling to wineries farther away.
- Save time by visiting a winery located minutes away from central Adelaide
- See the whole estate, from the residential cottages to vintage cellars
- Sample Australia’s prized heritage wine, Grange
- Value: tastings, snacks, and beverages are included in the price of this tour
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from Penfolds Magill Estate
Departure & Return
78 Penfold Rd, Magill SA 5072, Australia
Please advise cellar door staff of your arrival.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Penfolds Magill Estate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Penfolds Magill Estate Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Penfolds Magill Estate Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Penfolds Magill Estate Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Penfolds Magill Estate Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeAdelaideFood Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaFood Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratFood Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneCategory
Fleurieu Peninsula Tours & TicketsR.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum Tours & TicketsState Library of South Australia (SLSA) Tours & TicketsMonarto Zoo Tours & TicketsNational Wine Centre of Australia Tours & TicketsAdelaide Oval Tours & TicketsNgaut Ngaut Conservation Park Tours & TicketsLight's Vision Tours & TicketsAdelaide Central Market Tours & TicketsCockle Train Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of South Australia Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsNorth Terrace Tours & TicketsPenfolds Magill Estate Tours & TicketsAdelaide Gaol Tours & TicketsHahndorf Tours & TicketsGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Tours & TicketsSouth Australian Museum Tours & TicketsHenley Beach Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Tours & Tickets