- Learn about the Whitsunday Islands' history and ecosystem
- Kayaks provided on board for your own adventuring on the water
- Take bush walks and go snorkeling
- Enjoy the spacious deck on the boat to sunbathe and stargaze
Departure & Return
Meeting point C
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Departs Every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. Open date tickets please give 10-14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance by email or Phone.
- **Gluten Free dietary requests are subject to a surcharge of $10 per person and payable on check in** Please note we cannot cater for Halal or Kosher diets
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: SV Whitehaven.