2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rather than take a too-quick helicopter or boat tour of the Whitsunday Islands, take your time exploring them with this 2-day sailing trip. Sail between islands, beaches, coves, and reefs on a ketch sailboat. Two days to explore the islands leaves enough time for kayaking, snorkeling, short hikes, and group meals cooked on board.
- Take two days to explore the Whitsunday Islands by sailboat
- Travel on a ketch sailboat with air conditioning, viewing decks, and private cabins
- Your guide takes you to some of the best spots for snorkeling and kayaking
- All your meals are freshly prepared on board
Saved to wishlist!
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax) & National Park Fees
All activities and equipment (kayaking & Snorkelling)
Coffee and/or Tea
Linen including pillow and blanket
Drinkable tap water
Drinks - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water $2
Hotel pickup and drop-off
BYO Alcohol (no glass)
Departure & Return
9 Shingley Dr , 9 Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point B
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Departs every Thursday & Saturday, Open date tickets are subject to availability, please give 10-14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST be reconfirmed 48 hours in advance. Please check-in online prior to departing.
- **Special dietary requirements other than vegetarian are subject to a surcharge and payable on check-in** Please note we cannot cater for Vegan, Halal or Kosher diets
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Itineraries: Whitsundays Sailing Adventures reserves the right to operate substitute vessels, change routes and amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. All itineraries, activities and departures are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
You can cancel up to 15 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: Summertime?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: Summertime?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: Summertime?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Viator (Summertime)team make sure you are safe and that you have a great time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: Summertime
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursKayakingSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachOvernight Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandKayaking - QueenslandSailing - QueenslandCategory