3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National Park fees
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Coffee and/or Tea
Drinks - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water $2.50
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase before the trip) and minimal glass please
Departure & Return
The Boathouse, Shop F9 Port Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Return point: Port of Airlie Marina, Airlie Beach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- BYO Alcohol (minimal glass)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Departs Every Monday at 3pm. Open date tickets please give 10-14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance by email
- **Special dietary requirements other than straight vegetarian are subject to a surcharge of $18 per person and payable on check in** Please note we cannot cater for Halal or Kosher Diets
- Near public transportation
- Itineraries: Whitsundays Sailing Adventures reserves the right to operate substitute vessels, change routes and amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. All itineraries, activities and departures are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
You can cancel up to 15 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: Whitsunday Getaway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: Whitsunday Getaway?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: Whitsunday Getaway?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure: Whitsunday Getaway
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursWater ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandSailing - QueenslandCategory