Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Return point: Port of Airlie Marina, Airlie Beach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- **Special dietary requirements other than straight vegetarian are subject to a surcharge of $18 per person and payable on check in** Please note we cannot cater for Halal or Kosher Diets
- BYO Alcohol (minimal glass)
- Itineraries: Whitsundays Sailing Adventures reserves the right to operate substitute vessels, change routes and amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. All itineraries, activities and departures are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Departs Every Friday at 3pm. Open date tickets please give 10-14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance by email
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsundays Sailing Adventures.com Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff