Departure & Return
All passengers must check in prior to the tour at Red Cat Adventures shop 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach. Check in day before departure between 2pm-3pm OR day of departure at 8am. Our staff will go through a pre-departure briefing and everything you require to join and enjoy your tour with us
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prosail Whitsundays
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4 Day & 3 Night Whitsunday Islands & Outer Reef Sailing Adventure on Condor .