8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you’d like to see what lies beyond the beaches of the Whitsunday Islands, this day tour to two magical waterfalls is what you’re looking for. Hidden within the rainforests and mountains of Eungella National Park, Aurelien Waterfall and Wheel of Fire Waterfall lead to refreshing water holes you can swim in. Spot tropical birds, plants, and fungi. Moderate fitness is advised and be prepared to cross a stream.
- Enjoy an active yet relaxing day outdoors
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Save money on a small-group tour
- Add on a Forest Flying adventure for an extra fee
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please call 0409047478 if you are running late or have any questions. Please allow 5 minutes either side of your agreed pick up time for delays.
- Port of Airlie, Shop 7/33 Port Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Abell Point Public Boat Ramp, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People who are not comfortable climbing multiple stairs or crossing a river, hopping over rocks *Jumping over rocks - Fitness and Stability Level *Please note this tour requires some degree of adventure, there is a small river stream to cross, and several stairs to reach the second waterfall.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sacred Voyage Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chasing Waterfalls in the Whitsunday's Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chasing Waterfalls in the Whitsunday's Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chasing Waterfalls in the Whitsunday's Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chasing Waterfalls in the Whitsunday's Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chasing Waterfalls in the Whitsunday's Full Day Tour
8 to 10 hours
8 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachShore Excursions - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory