- Explore the natural beauty of Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands
- Discover native flora and fauna in the old-growth rainforest wilderness
- Lunch and national park entry fees are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Airlie Beach accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointAirlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Queensland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, holiday parks, hostels, marinas, holiday homes, Airbnbs etc. Please let us know your hotel/address at time of booking.
Please be ready near the front entrance/reception of your accommodation. We will contact you before your tour with a pick up time (usually 0-15 minutes before the advertised start time)
- Coral Sea Marina
- Port of Airlie
We pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Airlie Beach, Cannonvale or Jubilee Pocket
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A basic level of fitness is required for this walk which is 3km return walk with moderate uphill sections. Please also take in to account hot, humid conditions which are also common in Tropical Queensland when considering if this tour is for you. if unsure, please give us a call to chat - we are more than happy to help ensure you have a safe and enjoyable time in the outdoors!
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties, disabilities or those using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring swimwear & towel, hat, sunglasses & your camera
- Bring plenty of bottled drinking water (min 1L per person - refills available)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Airlie
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Whitsundays Tropical Rainforest, Waterfalls and Airlie Beach Eco Experience.