2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
1.5 hours of beach time at Whitehaven Beach
Helicopter flight to Whitsunday Island
In-flight pilot commentary
Food and drinks - order a gourmet platter to enjoy on the beach! Contact GSL team
Departure & Return
384 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (Ages 3+)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY GSL Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Reef & Whitehaven Landing ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Reef & Whitehaven Landing ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reef & Whitehaven Landing ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reef & Whitehaven Landing ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Reef & Whitehaven Landing
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachHelicopter Tours - QueenslandCategory