3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of falling at over 136 miles (220 kilometers) per hour for up to 60 seconds, before floating for 5-7 minutes above the turquoise waters and pretty coastlines of the Whitsunday Islands. If you’re concerned about safety, relax knowing that the team at Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive includes Australian and world-champion skydivers. Skydiving will always be a memorable experience; make it even better by skydiving in this beautiful location.
- Skydive in good hands with gold-medal winning skydivers
- Transfers from Airline Beach are included
- Feel the exhilaration of freefall in one of the world’s most beautiful places
- Jump from 14,000 feet (4,200 meters) with the Whitsundays’ only beach skydive
Saved to wishlist!
Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
Commemorative skydive certificate
Australian Parachuting Levy and Admin fee
Video photo packages (optional)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Skydive Airlie Beach , Skydive Australia Building, 1 Air Whitsunday Rd, Flametree QLD 4802, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Check in Skydive Airlie Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight over 2542 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 207 pounds (94kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Please wear comfy clothes and enclosed running shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Airlie Beach
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Airlie Beach Tandem Skydive
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes