2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Climb aboard the only commercial sailing trimaran in the Whitsunday Islands for an unforgettable 2-night voyage through these unspoiled isles that lie between the Queensland coast and the Great Barrier Reef. Soak up the sun on spacious decks, drop anchor to feel the sand between your toes on the pristine beaches of various islands, and snorkel among vibrant marine life at spots like Blue Peal Bay and Caves Cove. You won’t go hungry with all meals freshly prepared right onboard.
- 2-day/2-night cruise through the Whitsunday Islands
- Explore the dozens of uninhabited islands that border the Great Barrier Reef
- Sail aboard the 'Avatar,' the only commercial trimaran in the Whitsundays
- Swim, snorkel, and sun on many different islands and beaches
- Includes all meals, freshly prepared onboard
- Ideal for travelers between 18 and 35 years of age
- Fantastic way to experience one of Queensland's natural treasures
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights onboard accommodation
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National park fees
Restroom on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Meeting Point C - South Village
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please call the number on voucher within 72 hours to reconfirm booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY OzSail
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Whitsunday Islands Sailing Adventure on Trimaran Avatar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Night Whitsunday Islands Sailing Adventure on Trimaran Avatar?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Couldn’t stretch my leg in the “cabin” we were given and had to (try to) sleep on deck." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Night Whitsunday Islands Sailing Adventure on Trimaran Avatar
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachOvernight Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Cruises - QueenslandSailing - QueenslandCategory