Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Whitehaven Beach, from Port Airlie or Hamilton Island
- Cruise along the coast of Australia's spectacular Whitsunday Islands
- Follow your guide to Hill Inlet lookout for a postcard-perfect view of Whitehaven Beach
- Explore or lounge around Whitehaven beach, more than four miles (seven km) of white sands
- Maximum of 32 passengers ensures you won't get lost in the crowd
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your guide will inform you of the interary for the day. Among the options for your time at Whitehaven Beach: have several hours of free time at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach, where your guide sets up a base with beach tents, games and a picnic lunch to enjoy at your leisure. If you have any questions, your guide is available throughout the day.
A guided tour takes you to Hill Inlet for a leisurely walk led by your guide (suitable for all fitness levels) to Hill Inlet's lookout point. Admire stunning views from this popular vantage point and hear the history of the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Informative displays along the path detail the history, flora and fauna of this pretty area.
Back at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach, join your guide for a hike along the nature trail to Soilway Circuit Lookout and Chance Bay (7km roundtrip).
At the end of your time on Whitehaven Beach, your group will be picked up by boat. Enjoy afternoon tea on the boat as you relax after your day of beach fun. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to the length of this cruise and the activities this cruise is unsuitable for infants.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Whitsundays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews