1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The rainforest-clad islands, white-sand beaches, and vast coral reefs of the Whitsundays are even more impressive when viewed from above. With this tour, take off on a scenic flight over the Whitsunday Islands and admire the views from the panoramic windows. Fly over Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, and the Heart Reef, and enjoy a magnificent bird’s eye view of the Great Barrier Reef.
- See both the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef on a 70-minute flight
- Spectacular aerial views with a guaranteed window seat
- Live commentary from your pilot ensures you don’t miss anything
- Intimate small-group experience with just five passengers on board
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Coffee and/or Tea
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Landing and facility fees
Pick up / Drop off service not included in price. Additional fee of $10pp payable on the day.
Departure & Return
12 Air Whitsunday Rd, Flametree QLD 4802, Australia
Fly Australia terminal, Whitsunday Airport Free Parking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance limits of the aircraft, Maximum passengers weight is 120KG
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fly Australia Charter Pty Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Whitsunday Islands and Heart Reef Scenic Flight - 70 minutes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whitsunday Islands and Heart Reef Scenic Flight - 70 minutes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whitsunday Islands and Heart Reef Scenic Flight - 70 minutes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This trip is a must when you visit the whitsunday islands." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Whitsunday Islands and Heart Reef Scenic Flight - 70 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAir ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachShore Excursions - QueenslandAir Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandCategory