Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be waiting outside your accommodation 5 minutes prior to the pick up time.
The pick up times are 10 minute intervals.
- Port of Airlie, Shop 7/33 Port Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Abell Point Public Boat Ramp, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sacred Voyage Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Wildlife Tour - Kangaroos on the Beach at Sunrise.