- Explore off-the-beaten-path Albuquerque on an e-bike tour
- Traveling by e-bike requires little effort so you can see more of Albuquerque
- Learn all about Albuquerque's history and culture from your guide
- Small-group tour (maximum six people): A more personal experience
Departure & Return
Meet at our Shop located inside Hotel Chaco and on the street front of Bellemah Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 at 8:15 am. Our shop opens at 8:00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heritage Inspirations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands