2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn how to prepare chocolate desserts in the country that does it best during a 2-hour workshop at the ChocoMuseum in Antigua. Learn all about the chocolate making process from cacao bean to candy bar. Afterwards, with the help of an instructor, prepare your own creations. Take home 120g of your handmade desserts to share with friends or, more likely, devour all on your own.
- Learn how to make chocolate from scratch
- Take home your handmade chocolates
- Taste different chocolate drinks
- Use all-inclusive ingredients and materials
Saved to wishlist!
Chocolate drinks tasting
All materials to make your own chocolates
120gr of your handmade chocolate
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
4ta calle poniente #8 Frente al parque Central Antigua Guatemala, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Come straight to our location on the main plaza
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at ChocoMuseo at least 5 minutes before the scheduled workshop
- Please note that you will be able to leave with your chocolates around 45 minutes after the end of the workshop
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ChocoMuseo SAC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Appropriate size of group for the workshop and good value for money." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Antigua
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesAntiguaFood Tours - Central HighlandsUnique Experiences - Central HighlandsChocolate Tours - Central HighlandsFood Tours - Guatemala CityUnique Experiences - Guatemala CityChocolate Tours - Guatemala CityFood Tours - PanajachelUnique Experiences - PanajachelChocolate Tours - PanajachelCategory
Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & Tickets