Explore our promoted experiences
- Paddleboard on the French Broad River and get a chance to see native wildlife
- Enjoy fresh air, exercise, and views of the famous Biltmore Estate
- Includes necessary equipment and round-trip shuttle from Asheville
- Learn stand-up paddleboarding basics from your guide, a certified instructor
Departure & Return
Your tour begins from Asheville Outdoor Center, 521 Amboy Road, Asheville NC 28806. You can park in the large, grassy field, and then look on the left side of the field for our van and trailer, where a Wai Mauna guide will be waiting for you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is maximum weight limit of 260 lbs.
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for ages 10 years and up
- It is recommended that you bring the following: swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, waterproof camera, and change of dry clothes that you can leave in your car so you can change at the end of the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wai Mauna SUP Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons