4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive tour of Auckland's most important sites on this 4-hour excursion with a dedicated guide. Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary, which can cover what interests you. Alternatively, follow a classic itinerary that features landmarks such as One Tree Hill, Devonport, Queen Street, Auckland Harbour Bridge, and others.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Dedicated guide provides insightful commentary
- Comprehensive tour of Auckland
- Itinerary can be tailored to fit your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Cornwall Park & One Tree Hill
St Heliers Bay
Auckland Harbour Bridge
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private homes, Serviced Apartments, Motels, anywhere within central Auckland and the inner suburbs, Auckland Airport.
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Ports of Auckland, Tinley Street Gate, Ports of Auckland, Tinley Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zest Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Auckland Sights Exclusive 4 Hour Luxury Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Auckland Sights Exclusive 4 Hour Luxury Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Auckland Sights Exclusive 4 Hour Luxury Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Auckland Sights Exclusive 4 Hour Luxury Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Auckland Sights Exclusive 4 Hour Luxury Day Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAucklandShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandCity Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandCity Tours - Waiheke IslandPorts of Call Tours - Waiheke IslandHalf-day Tours - Waiheke IslandShore Excursions - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaCity Tours - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaHalf-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
Ponsonby Stardome Observatory & PlanetariumMt. EdenDevonportAlbert ParkAuckland DomainSilo ParkNorth Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika)Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)Manukau Heads Lighthouse Sky City AucklandOne Tree HillMuriwai BeachCoast-to-Coast Walkway Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)SkyJumpQueen StreetNew Zealand Maritime MuseumKumeu Wine CountryStonyridge Vineyard