6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get out of the city without traveling too far by visiting four West Auckland wineries over the course of a day. Sip your way along the Kumeu Wine Trail, where you’ll receive tastings at each. You’ll also stop at one for longer, to enjoy a delicious three-course meal. Learn which grape varieties grow best in this part of New Zealand, among other interesting wine-making facts, from your knowledgeable guide.
- Nobody has to be the designated driver on a guided winery tour
- Lunch, meal-time drinks, and tastings are included
- A group tour is a cost-effective way of visiting vineyards
- Grab a group or friends or your significant other for a fun day out
Saved to wishlist!
Wine Tasting Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready and waiting 5 minutes beforehand in front of your agreed meeting point. Look out for our yellow Mercedes-Benz transportation
- Queens Wharf Kiosk, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Princes Wharf, 137-147 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All Guests must be 18 years of age or older
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Auckland Scenic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour in Auckland with 3-Course Vineyard Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour in Auckland with 3-Course Vineyard Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour in Auckland with 3-Course Vineyard Lunch
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingAucklandFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandWine Tastings - Waiheke IslandFull-day Tours - Waiheke IslandFood Tours - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaWine Tastings - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
SkyJump Tours & TicketsCoast-to-Coast Walkway Tours & TicketsSky City Auckland Tours & TicketsOdyssey Sensory Maze Tours & TicketsMuseum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT) Tours & TicketsCornwall Park Tours & TicketsKumeu Wine Country Tours & TicketsGlenbrook Vintage Railway Tours & TicketsAuckland Town Hall Tours & TicketsNorth Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika) Tours & TicketsMuriwai Beach Tours & TicketsAuckland Harbour Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsAuckland Zoo Tours & TicketsPonsonby Tours & TicketsManukau Heads Lighthouse Tours & TicketsArataki Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsPiha Beach Tours & TicketsAotea Square Tours & TicketsSheepworld Tours & TicketsSculptureum Tours & Tickets