8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the vivid imagination of J.R.R Tolkein in real life, with this two-hour return trip to Hobbiton from Auckland. On this relaxing, scenic tour, you will have the unique opportunity to get an up-close-up view of the Hobbiton movie set and feel the magic of New Zealand’s very own Middle Earth.
- Departure guaranteed, no minimum numbers
- Cruise through the lush Waikato region, known for dairy farming and sheep
- On arrival, explore the Shires Rest souvenir shop or grab a bite to eat
- After your movie set tour, enjoy a complimentary drink at the Green Dragon
Saved to wishlist!
Luxury seating with Leather seats and extra leg room
Extra wide VIP seating in back row of coach
pickup from non central locations for a small fee
Guaranteed departure - we do not cancel even if you are the only passenger
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick from any accomodation but if it is not centrally located we can organise a shuttle for you. These are generally much cheaper than an Uber or a Taxi because we would like you to be collected by on of our team to make sure you get to the tour Guaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have low numbers. We will travel for one person
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Port of Auckland
10/1/2020 - 6/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- not suitable for people with mobility problems - with advance notice a golf cart may be able to be arranged
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DenbarNZ Ltd ( Trading as FlexiToursNZ )
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Hobbiton Afternoon Tour in Luxury Minibus from Auckland to Auckland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Hobbiton Afternoon Tour in Luxury Minibus from Auckland to Auckland
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAucklandShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandMovie Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandPorts of Call Tours - Waiheke IslandMovie Tours - Waiheke IslandFull-day Tours - Waiheke IslandShore Excursions - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaMovie Tours - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaCategory
SculptureumCoast-to-Coast Walkway Auckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiRangitoto IslandAuckland DomainAlbert ParkAuckland War Memorial MuseumCornwall ParkAuckland Ferry TerminalMt. EdenManukau Heads Lighthouse Stardome Observatory & PlanetariumOdyssey Sensory MazeSkyJumpNew Zealand Maritime MuseumMotutapu IslandKumeu Wine CountryAuckland Fish MarketAuckland Harbour Bridge ClimbTakapuna