- 3.5-hour glass-bottom boat tour in Muri Lagoon
- Barbecue meal on Kormiri Islet
- Snorkel at the Tikioki marine site
- Pareo-tying, palm-tree climbing, and coconut-husking demonstrations
- Portion of the proceeds support marine conservation
- Use of snorkel equipment
Departure & Return
Meet 9.30am at Koka office, muri beach, optional return transfers offered at extra cost
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Step aboard the glass-bottom boat, where a friendly and entertaining crew will be waiting to assist you. When you reach the Tikioki marine site, you can dive in for some snorkeling among the marine life or just watch the action through the clear bottom of the boat.
Go ashore on Kormiri Islet for a barbecue meal, followed by a show of palm tree climbing and coconut husking. At the end of your tour, get dropped off at your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring towels, swimwear, sunscreen, cameras
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel transfers available at extra cost payable on day of tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Koka Lagoon Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands