- 2.5-hour cultural show in Rarotonga
- Set on floating and fixed stages over water
- Island/Western fusion buffet dinner
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Round-trip transportation from Rarotonga hotels
- See fire dancers and other top island entertainers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Dig in to a buffet of Island/Western fusion cuisine; vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Check-In is 6.45pm, and the show follows.
Sit back and watch Rarotonga's talented dancers and fire performers demonstrate their skills by torchlight. You'll learn about the Maori people of the Cook Islands through song and dance.
You'll end your evening with drop-off back at your Rarotonga accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Seats are allocated and will not be known in advance of the performance date.. please discuss with the operator if you wish to be seated with a particular guest
- Return transfer from accommodation must be re-confirmed by contacting the operator prior to arrival and paid for locally
- Near public transportation
- All guests are to reconfirm their booking and accommodation details 24 hours beforehand
- Most travelers can participate
- Please request with Te Vara Nui reception office if you wish to be seated with a specific guest. Please also inform the office if you plan on bringing a wheelchair/baby buggy etc
- OPERATED BY Te Vara Nui Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It’s a must see and do if you’re visiting Raro." See review