- Shared one-way transfer between Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary and Kananaskis
- Travel worry-free from one city to another, with pickup and drop-off available at dozens of hotels and resorts
- Relax in a spacious, air-conditioned motor coach
- Get assistance with your luggage from your professional driver
- See ‘View additional info’ below for a schedule of departure times
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel and flight details MUST be advised to tour operator so they may allocate your transfer. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Luggage is limited to one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge per person. Oversized or excess luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will only be carried at the discretion of the tour operator and may be subject to an additional charge. Please label luggage including full address. No responsibility is accepted by the tour operator for loss or damage to luggage, personal and/or valuable items
- Duration is approximate and subject to change due to traffic or weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Banff Jasper Collection By Pursuit
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff