Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
You will meet your photographer at one of the chosen locations: * Vermillion Lake * Two Jack Lake * Lake Minnewanka Your photographer will reach out to you to confirm the exact location details prior to the session.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- We will be walking for 45 minutes on uneven terrain.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Banff Photography
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff