Explore our promoted experiences
- Delve into Banff’s haunted history on a ghostly walking tour
- See the town by night, when darkness descends over the mountains
- Your guide brings the ancient streets’ troubled past to life
- Hear tales of gruesome murders and mysterious occurrences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum age is 8.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants.
- The tour is entirely outdoors. Please wear appropriate footwear (no heels or open toed shoes) and wear/bring warm clothes even in the summer months as the evenings can be cool.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Banff Ghost Walks.