- Canoe tour in the Banff National Park
- Paddle through the Banff National Park by canoe with your guide
- Keep watch for sightings of native animal and bird life
- Gain insight into Banff’s rich native history
Departure & Return
Located on the Corner of Bow Avenue & Wolf Street, Banff
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hydra River Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was a great tour and I highly recommend it to anyone and especially for families." See review