Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening bus tour in Banff
- Go searching for wildlife in Banff National Park at dusk from the comfort of a coach bus with large viewing windows
- Keep an eye out for bears, big horn sheep, deer, elk and more
- Learn about the local wildlife and preservation efforts from an expert guide
Departure & Return
All guests must wait at the public bus parking located behind the Mount Royal Hotel at 138 Banff Ave. You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
What To Expect
After an early evening pickup in Banff, you’ll head into the park with your guide. As the tour passes through the park’s diverse mountain landscapes, keep your eyes peeled for sightings of animals such as sheep, elk, deer and bears as they begin their evening activity. Your guide will share additional details about these amazing creatures and their unique habitat, along with some of the challenges of trying to protect them and a stop will be made at an interactive touch table to view rare animal props and artifacts.
At the end of the two hours, you’ll be dropped back in downtown Banff, arriving with a newfound appreciation and understanding of the incredible wildlife that calls this area home.
Please note: this tour is seasonal and only operates from April through October.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a bus tour, and you will be on the bus for the majority of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands