- Half-day tasting tour of the Barossa Valley
- Sample fine regional wines at local wineries
- Visit Maggie Beers Farm Shop and Barossa Valley Cheese Company
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Hotel pick-up from your Barossa Valley hotel
Departure & Return
We generally offer door to door service at Barossa Accommodation, if you can please wait out the front of your accommodation. Allowing 10 minutes either side of pickup time advised due to traffic.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- We recommend that parents bring a lunch for their child/infant
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour is only for Barossa pickup tours and are for 6 hours,
- Confirmation of pick up time - you are required to contact our office 24 hours prior to tour on 08 8563 1000
- Office hours for confirmation are Mon-Fri 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Sat-Sun and Public holidays 11.00 am -3 .00 pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Getaways SA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Since we had our hotel in Adelaide we were picked up, but this would cost a bit more (fair surcharge)." See review