7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take the ultimate wine tour in the Barossa Valley with a gourmet lunch and multiple wine tastings included. Sample top wines at three winery destinations: Henschke Wines, Seppeltsfield, and Kalleske Wines. You’ll also tour the venerable Hill of Grace vineyard and the winery at Henschke Wines; enjoy a VIP tour, tasting, and multi-course lunch at Seppeltsfield; and have regional foods paired with the wine tastings at Kalleske.
- Full-day Barossa Valley wine tour from Keyneton
- Hassle-free wine and food tasting experience
- Lunch consists of four seasonal dishes and dessert
- Includes wine tastings, tours, lunch, and transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointHenschke, 1428 Keyneton Rd Public Holiday Hours 10am - 3pm, Keyneton, South Australia 5353 Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us to ensure we have your pick up location and time confirmation
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- outer harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY CP Tours and Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barossa Ultimate Winery Experiences?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Barossa Ultimate Winery Experiences?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barossa Ultimate Winery Experiences?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barossa Ultimate Winery Experiences?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSightseeing Passes Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBarossa ValleyShore Excursions - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaSightseeing Passes - South AustraliaCategory