- All safety equipment is provided in advance
- If the season’s right, you might even see dolphins or whales from up high
- Get onboard at central pick-up points in Paihia, Waitangi and Russell
- Fit your adventure around the rest of your day with plenty of booking times
Departure & Return
Check in is required 15 minutes prior departure time at our office on the Paihia wharf. Combined flight weights must be less than 180-220 kg's (wind dependent)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Departure times vary depending on the season
- Available departure times will be given at the time of booking
- Duration time varies based on conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bay of Islands Parasail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands