1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fee & Equipment
Local, professional, knowledgeable guide
Airport Shuttle service
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up can also be from the guests hotel
- Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE), International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/22/2018 - 12/5/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||06:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must provide: Flight number and scheduled time of arrival in Belize
- Must advise local provider of any changes to schedule/agenda upon arrival to Belize
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 persons booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St Leonard's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingAirport & Hotel TransfersRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTransfers & Ground TransportBelize CityTubing - Ambergris CayeAirport & Hotel Transfers - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeTubing - HopkinsAirport & Hotel Transfers - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsTubing - San IgnacioAirport & Hotel Transfers - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioCategory