6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Altun Ha & Baboon Sanctuary from Caye Caulker?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Altun Ha & Baboon Sanctuary from Caye Caulker?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Altun Ha & Baboon Sanctuary from Caye Caulker?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Altun Ha & Baboon Sanctuary from Caye Caulker?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Altun Ha & Baboon Sanctuary from Caye Caulker
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeSafaris - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsSafaris - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioSafaris - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory