6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Safety- Cave management monitors the river conditions, rainfall, water levels, current
Headlights, helmets, jackets
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Island guest can get the 7am water taxi from San pedro to belize city where your guide will meet you. for guest arriving from the island we pickup at San Pedro Belize Express water taxi terminal. For cruise guest we tour on Ship Time, come ashore early and enjoy this unbelizable adventure. cruise ships stay 4 miles offshore, the cruise provides boat shuttle tenders guest to shore. the tenders start at 7:45, there are 6 tenders each carrying 200 passengers going back and forth from ship to shore during the first hour. during this first hour most pre booked guest for ship tours and independents are on shored on tour. the tender boats are then reduced to 2 going through out the rest of the day. so its vital to get a early tender ticket, Come ashore early. near shore you will see the lighthouse, the terminal buildings housing giftshops. proceed to terminal 1 also known as the reef terminal and go thru the terminal to the EXIT where street side you will see us in RED shirts and holding the V.i.V sign
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- is available from Belize City Cruise Ship Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of hiking is involved
- Inclement Weather Concerns: we get hourly weather updates as to the condition of water levels at the rivers.
- bring a reusable water bottle, disposing of empty plastic bottles is not allowed
- bring towels, change of clothing, swimwear, insect repellent, footwear with thick soles used to walk on gravel path and do the river crossing.
- cruise guest stay on ship time and arrive early, checkin with us as soon as possible , play more , arrive early
- for helmet cam use, Go Pro, bring helmet attachment
- participants must know how to swim
- restaurants, river shoe rentals, available at the park
- we pick up at the Cruise Port, airport, water taxi, hotels
- NOT available from NCL Harvest Caye Port
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave-kayaking or tubing and Altun Ha ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave-kayaking or tubing and Altun Ha ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave-kayaking or tubing and Altun Ha ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave-kayaking or tubing and Altun Ha ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Good guide enjoy and have good knowledge enjoy and good tour guide good tour company will recommend this to friends and family to get this guide Fabulous" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cave-kayaking or tubing and Altun Ha
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingPorts of Call ToursRaftingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelizeBelize CitySan IgnacioShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeTubing - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioTubing - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioCategory