- Altun Ha and cave kayaking combo tour from Belize City
- Visit the ruins of an ancient Mayan city at the Altun Ha archaeological site
- Learn the history behind sacred temples, pyramids, and altars from a guide
- Kayak through an elaborate cave system in the heart of the Maya Mountains
- Admire rock formations and an underground waterfall with an LED headlamp
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Hotel pickup is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- bring bug spray, towel, change of clothing
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Swim wear, closed toed shoe, no flip flops
- River shoe rental available
- Bring waterproof camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms