6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
tubing equipment, helmet w. lamp/light, life jacket and inner tube
fishing line/rods and bait, fish feed
park fees and taxes $25USD per person payable upon pickup
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina, 2 Marine Parade, Belize City, Belize
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
6/5/2021 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cave Tubing R Us
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Things to Do, Explore Belize Private Cave Tubing and Food Tour #ruready?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Things to Do, Explore Belize Private Cave Tubing and Food Tour #ruready?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Things to Do, Explore Belize Private Cave Tubing and Food Tour #ruready?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Things to Do, Explore Belize Private Cave Tubing and Food Tour #ruready?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 18673P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeDining Experiences - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayePhotography Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsDining Experiences - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsPhotography Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioDining Experiences - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioPhotography Tours - San IgnacioCategory