Explore our promoted experiences
- Big Island helicopter tour from Kona
- See the beauty of the largest of the Hawaiian Islands from the air
- Fly over Kilauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes
- Soar over tropical waterfalls and the misty peaks of Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea
- Cruise along the 2,000-foot (610-meter) cliffs of Waipio Valley
- HAI and ISBAO safety certified operator
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather, flights may be 100 to 120 minutes in length
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- All guests weighing 270 lbs or more when weighed at check-in, will be required to purchase an additional empty seat less 15% before fuel surcharge to safely balance the aircraft. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A seat upgrade is not a guarantee; however, if you purchase a co-pilot and/or window seat upgrades, we will do our best to seat you in your purchased location. If we cannot accomodate a seat upgrade due to weight and balance requirements for your flight (or for any other reason), we will refund your upgrade purchase at check-in.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands