- Soar across treetops, waterfalls, and rivers on 9 different ziplines
- Enjoy incredible panoramic views: Most scenic zipline on the Big Island
- All the necessary equipment is included: No need to provide anything
- Soar in confidence under your guides' observation
Departure & Return
Check-In time is 45 minutes prior to tour time. Umauma Falls Zipline Experience Visitor Center For directions, call 808-930-9477 and press 1 for directions from Kona/Waimea. And 2 for directions from Hilo/Saddle Road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 4-years-of-age or older to zip
- Guests not zipping but accompanied by 2 or more paying zippers may access the garden and waterfalls for free
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows or late arrivals
- Zipping requires closed-toe shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Involves a small amount of walking on uneven surfaces
- Weight limits: minimum 35 lbs; maximum 275 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umauma Falls Zipline & Rappel Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 9-Line Zipline Experience.
- "If you go, it would be best to go via independent transportation because getting an uber/lyft there is easy, but getting one back is a little more challenging because the place is out in the country." See review