- See the largest volcano in the world—Mauna Loa
- Visit Mauna Kea State Park for lunch
- Enjoy dinner at Kilauea Lodge
- Watch for volcanic activity at Kilauea Volcano
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 5 years old not permitted on this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Breakfast and lunch is included on the tour. Please let us know in the Special Requirements section when booking if you have any specific dietary restrictions or food preferences.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kailani Tours Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Since these tours have recently resumed after the volcano erruption, please consider a tour and request Jim." See review