- Sunset sailing tour along the Kona coastline, Hawaii
- Sail aboard a comfortable and spacious sailing catamaran
- Take in the views of the Kona coastline and look out for marine wildlife
- Includes two alcoholic beverages, as well as snacks and soft drinks
Departure & Return
As you enter Honokohau Harbor, continue straight, do not turn right. Park at the fuel dock. Continue on foot to the end of the road and on the right you will see our sign at Outer Basin Slip #39, vessel "Honi Olani".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Definitely can’t beat sailing along the coast any time of day but especially around sunset!" See review