Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views as you watch the sunset from Hawaii's highest point
- Enjoy stargazing with a laser pointer at the Onizuka Astronomy Complex
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Hilo hotel
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of nine people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Age minimum 16 years old
- Not recommended to guests that have scuba dived in the last 24 hours.
- Not recommended for travelers with respiratory conditions
- Not recommended to consume intoxicants during or directly before this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arnott's Lodge
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff