Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the Big Island on an all-inclusive full-day tour with a visit to a coffee plantation and lunch
- Visit a black sand beach, Rainbow Falls, Waipio Valley, and sample treats from Punalu’u Bakery
- Tuck into a tasty lunch and enjoy hot and cold beverages throughout the tour
- Convenient, roundtrip transportation from your hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old discouraged from doing this tour as it is a long day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible (Please contact us directly for any wheelchair access requests)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Meal options (please specify your restrictions in the 'special requirements' field at checkout)
- Breakfast and lunch is included on the tour. Please let us know in the Special Requirements section when booking if you have any specific dietary restrictions or food preferences.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kailani Tours Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands